These are the shows I'll be watching during the 2013–2014 tv season.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Tuesday, September 24, 8 p.m.
- How I Met Your Mother (season 9), Monday, September 23, 8 p.m.
- The Vampire Diaries (season 5), Thursday, October 3, 8 p.m. (Tuesdays at 8 p.m. thereafter)
- The Originals, Tuesday, October 18, 8 p.m.
- Beauty and the Beast (season 2), Monday, October 7, 9 p.m.
- Arrow (season 2), Wednesday, October 9, 8 p.m.
- The Tomorrow People, Wednesday, October 9, 9 p.m.
- Reign, Thursday, October 17, 9 p.m.
- Star-Crossed, *midseason
- The 100, *midseason
- Sleepy Hollow, Monday, September 16, 9 p.m.
- MasterChef Junior, Friday, September 27, 8 p.m.
- Family Guy, Sunday, September 29, 9 p.m.
- Teen Wolf (season 3b), *Monday, January 6 2014, 10 p.m.
- Revolution (season 2), Wednesday, September 25, 8 p.m.
- Dracula, Friday, October 25, 10 p.m.
- The Legend of Korra (season 2), Friday, September 16, 7 p.m.
I stopped watching NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles a season ago. I don't know why I stopped but I have a few months to catch back up if I want to. When The Big Bang Theory moved to Thursday nights, opposite The Vampire Diaries, I stopped watching it and haven't caught back up–I'd like to, eventually.
Find out more about your favorite TV shows at my friend shep's site LetsTalkAbout.tv. (I came up with the name!)
CW changed their premiere dates. Bold titles indicate shows with changes.