I found this recipe on Ditch the Carbs for Nut-free Keto Brownies and it’s really good. If you like to bake, go make this recipe!
I bake but I’m not fond of baking. I found that recipe a bit fiddly with the measurements so I set out to make it lazy-baker friendly. The modified recipe is below.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 stick (4 oz.) unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- .5 cup cocoa powder
- .5 cup Truvia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a parchment-lined 8"x8" baking dish.
- Bake at 325°F for 30-35 or until just set (center will no longer jiggle).
- Using parchment as a sling, remove from pan and cool on a rack.
They're OK warm but they're fantastic chilled!
I saw this recipe for Cheddar Bits from Martha Stewart on TV and figured it would be pretty easy to make low-carb and keto-friendly. After all, there is only one ingredient that needs to be swapped out—the all-purpose flour. Continue reading
I got my first delivery of Keto Krate today! Continue reading
I was cruising around Amazon.com today and came across a whole bunch of free Low-Carb/Keto cookbooks for Kindle.
There’s no guarantee how long these will be free so get them while you can!
For those of you who don’t have an actual Kindle, don’t fear!
Fall is the season for pumpkin spice everything. To celebrate, I developed this recipe. It’s so good you’ll want to put on yoga pants! (OK, maybe no yoga pants.) Continue reading