- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- ¼ cup Truvia or other sugar substitute
- 1¼ cup heavy cream, divided
- 12 oz raspberries, divided
- 1 package sugar-free Raspberry Jell-o
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 ½ cups ice water
- 5 drops liquid sugar substitute
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
With an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, ¼ cup heavy cream, Truvia, and 6 oz raspberries, until fluffy. Set aside.
Stir 2 cups of boiling water into the Jell-o until gelatin is dissolved. Add ice water and stir.
Mix 1 ¾ cups of Jell-o into cream cheese mixture and pour into a trifle bowl. Transfer remaining 2 cups Jell-o to a measuring cup. Refrigerate cream cheese mixture and remaining Jell-o separately for 1 hour.
Slowly pour Jell-o over the back of a large spoon onto top of cream cheese mixture. Set aside a few raspberries for garnish then sprinkle the remaining raspberries into Jell-o and refrigerate for 3 more hours or until set.
Whip the cream with the liquid sweetener and vanilla. Dollop on top of the parfait and garnish with remaining raspberries.
- Substitute mashed fresh strawberries and Strawberry sugar-free Jell-o for raspberries and Raspberry sugar-free Jell-o.
- Substitute 4 oz of melted coconut oil for 4oz of cream cheese. Mix it thoroughly or when it cools, you'll get little chunks of coconut oil in every bite (although with the berry seeds, not too noticeable).