I found this recipe on Ditch the Carbs for Nut-free Keto Brownies and it’s really good. If you like to bake, go make this recipe!
I bake but I’m not fond of baking. I found that recipe a bit fiddly with the measurements so I set out to make it lazy-baker friendly. The modified recipe is below.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 stick (4 oz.) unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- .5 cup cocoa powder
- .5 cup Truvia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a parchment-lined 8"x8" baking dish.
- Bake at 325°F for 30-35 or until just set (center will no longer jiggle).
- Using parchment as a sling, remove from pan and cool on a rack.
They're OK warm but they're fantastic chilled!
I saw this recipe for Cheddar Bits from Martha Stewart on TV and figured it would be pretty easy to make low-carb and keto-friendly. After all, there is only one ingredient that needs to be swapped out—the all-purpose flour. Continue reading
I got my first delivery of Keto Krate today! Continue reading
These are the shows I’ll be watching during the 2013–2014 tv season. Continue reading
The roomie and I, along with some friends, are headed up to Zehnder’s Snowfest this year so I thought I’d take a look at the website. I must be trapped in some sort of temporal loop.