I found this recipe on Ditch the Carbs for Nut-free Keto Brownies and it’s really good. If you like to bake, go make this recipe!
I bake but I’m not fond of baking. I found that recipe a bit fiddly with the measurements so I set out to make it lazy-baker friendly. The modified recipe is below.
- 8 large eggs
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 stick (4 oz.) unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- .5 cup cocoa powder
- .5 cup Truvia
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a parchment-lined 8"x8" baking dish.
- Bake at 325°F for 30-35 or until just set (center will no longer jiggle).
- Using parchment as a sling, remove from pan and cool on a rack.
They're OK warm but they're fantastic chilled!